Sunday, December 28, 2014

Embassy visa apply request letter

To,
The Consular
Visa Section,
Embassy of United Kingdom
India.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I feel great to inform you that I am going to visit United Kingdom from 05th November for a month for business meetings.Behalf my sole owned company COMPANY NAME My customer Customer_name has invited me to discuss about new products and designs and shipping, customs and documentation matter for upcoming year. I would like to remind you that I have already traveled three times in Europe.

I have enclosed here with my  invitation letter from customer, company, documents, bank statements of company and personal account, citizenship card, marriage certificate ,Birth Certificates of my children and travel schedule.

My company company Name will bear the air ticket and local transportation cost and M/s customer/Host person_name. will arrange the accommodation and meals during my visit. Mr. ABC XYZ, Manager will handle day to day operation of my company during my absence.

In this regard, I would like to request you to arrange to issue visa for me.


Hope to get positive response from you.



Thanking you.

Yours sincerely

Your Name

Manager Director

Your Company..


This is sample cover letter for embassy.
Good Luck.....

No comments: