Date: December 30, 2014
The Embassy of Your Country
Address
Subject: Appeal against visit visa
denial
I would like to appeal against my visit visa denial decided
on 19th Dec 2014 from EMBASSY OF Your country IN Country Name. I applied for the visa together with
supporting documents on 15th Dec 2014. My visa has been denied on
two grounds --- Point No. a in the
letter: “------” and Point No. 9: “Your intentions to leave the territory of the
member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained ”.
As justification for the purpose and conditions of the
intended stay,.your justification here....
Against point number b, “............ ”, I would like to state that I am a web designer who is an
employee of a well-established company, . .......your words for this point
As supporting documents, attached herewith are following
documents:
ABC’s invitation letter, and support letter for this
cause.
The color copy of my previous passport that had been granted
visa in 2009 testifying legal stay duration.
My vacation leave letter of 3 months from ….
Relevant supporting documents of brother and sister-in-law.
The visa-denial letter of date from this embassy. (Letter
received on date)
Academic documents (pages … ).
Referee:
1. ABC ,XYZ ,PQR.....
s
Hoping for a reconsideration of the
visa-denial.
Yours sincerely,
YOUR NAME
Visa applicant
Visa applicant reference No. CHE…..
Thank You Good Luck.....
No comments:
Post a Comment